Welcome to Kaban Endodontics
Thank You for your interest in Kaban Endodontics, the specialty office of Dr. Gerald Kaban. Our dental practice is dedicated to excellence in microscopic and microsurgical root canal treatment. Our office is digital, CBCT ( Cone Beam-Cat Scan) , paperless, lead & latex-free.
Our office and treatment team look forward to offering you the best endodontic care possible and we are committed to the highest standard of professional care in a warm, friendly & comfortable environment.
Call to discuss how we utilize sedation techniques for the reduction of anxiety.
- Loma Linda University, School of Dentistry
- Texas A & M University, Baylor College of Dentistry, Dallas, TX
- Keesler AFB, Biloxi, MS
- Dr. Kaban was Chief of Professional Services, David Grant Medical Center.
- Teaching Professor, Multi Specialty Dental/Medical Care, David Grant Medical Center
- OKU-"Omicron Kappa Upsilon"
- Diplomate, The American Board of Endodontics
Dr. Kaban is also skilled in Regenerative Endodontics & Microscopic Endodontic Surgeries which are the latest Cutting-edge treatment in Endodontics today.
Your inital appointment begins with a comprehensive exam to dicuss your diagnosis and treatment options. In some cases treatment can be started the same day as the consultation.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time you schedule your appointment:
- Your referral slip from your general dentist.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, please have that information so that we may confirm your benefits prior to you appointment.
- Picture ID (Day of Appointment)
Nitrous Oxide & Anxiety Reduction
We offer nitrous oxide and oral conscious sedation for those patients needing additional help in dealing with dental anxiety and phobia.
Nitrous Oxide: Is a gas which you breathe and has no color or smell. You can drive yourself home.
Oral Conscious Sedation: With this oral medication for sedation methods you will take prior to your appointment. You will need a driver with you at your appointment.
Please call our office to discuss addtional costs and how the use of nitrous oxide or oral sedation may work for you.